Automated end-to-end encryption
Efficient, cost-saving security for data sharing
- Egress Switch Secure Managed File Transfer simplifies the process of exchanging large volumes of data, providing unrivalled integration, automation, and security for file and folder transfer
In today’s complex digital world, the amount of structured and unstructured electronic data being shared between individuals and organisations continues to rise sharply.
If inadequate data exchange mechanisms are in place, data sharing relies heavily on individual users, increasing staff overheads and leaving potentially sensitive data open to user error and data breaches.
Secure Managed File Transfer helps organisations transfer high volumes of encrypted data from one network to another whilst maintaining high levels of information assurance via auditing, reporting and policy-based email and file classification.
Streamlined and secure file transfer
Simple, automated data transfer between networks
- Features and benefits:
- Encryption you can trust – government and industry-certified
- Reduce costs and enhance efficiency through streamlined automation
- Integrate bulk file transfer into existing work flows and business processes
- Detailed audits and reports so you can track data leaving your organisation
- Schedule bulk file transfer with automated send and receive notifications
- Enforce centralised data protection policies
- Seamless authentication and federation via ADFS and SAML2
- Flexible data hosting options – on-premise, hosted or hybrid
Easy auditing of secure file transfers
Manage the data sharing lifecycle
- The auditing and reporting capabilities in Switch Secure Managed File Transfer enable complete visibility throughout the data sharing life cycle, helping administrators to know when information is accessed
- Customisable email notifications and real-time alerts detailing the success or failure of a transfer can be configured for both the senders and recipients of secure content
Flexible managed file transfer
Integration into existing systems and workflow
- Choice over integration
Switch Secure Managed File Transfer is designed to integrate easily into existing systems, workflows and processes. Supplied as a fully configurable and scalable application, system administrators can create their own integration points and workflow practices. In addition, the service can be supplied with command line tools and APIs that integrate with scripting technologies.
- Control over shared information
Maintain control over shared information at all times. Centralised management and control ensures that data is encrypted and maintained in line with an organisation’s compliance policies, limiting the risk of information being shared in error or with the wrong levels of security applied. Information sharing can also be scheduled out of business hours to avoid internet bandwidth restrictions or disruption to core systems used by staff.