Contain the insider threat
with Switch Threat Protection
- Stop emails being sent to the wrong people. Avoid that sinking feeling of accidentally sending an email to the wrong recipient.
- Correct misaddressed emails. Switch Threat Protection automatically recommends the right address and alerts users to mistakes before they hit send.
- Fix data breaches before they happen. Manage the risk of accidentally sending sensitive content to the wrong people and protect sensitive business data.
- Help employees make good decisions. Switch Threat Protection uses self-improving machine learning technology to detect mistyped addresses similar to previous recipients or contacts.
Tackle the hidden threat to your sensitive data
With machine learning that works
- Accidents happen. Unintentionally sending emails to the wrong recipients or using Cc instead of Bcc are all too common ways to lose data.
- Human error isn’t going away. Everyone has done it, and the problem isn’t being tackled by traditional data security software.
- Machine learning that works. Switch Threat Protection uses data trends and historic email conversations to build patterns that can predict mistakes.
- Don’t stop people sharing data. Use Switch Threat Protection to make sure data is shared appropriately.
Prevent mistakes in Office 365 and G Suite
Migrate to cloud but stop the insider threat
- Total integration into 365 and G Suite. Make it easy for users to send email safely while giving admins a view of potentially malicious intent.
- Encrypt email and classify content. Switch Threat Protection works alongside Switch encryption technology to encrypt and classify emails and attachments.
- Engage your users. A simple interface and intuitive controls help people share with the right recipients, no user training required.
- Meet compliance requirements. Designed for GDPR and HIPAA compliance, Switch Threat Protection includes customizable policies for comprehensive email risk management.